OCPP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada

3 posters

Go down

Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada Empty Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada

Post  Tata Oil Mills Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 am

Do we have a lobbyist or any sort of voice for the Oil Producers of eCanada as of yet, somebody who represents each sector of our economy ?
I suggest we chose an elected Representative head for the Oil Industry and who reports directly to the President of Canada. I hope this happens for every sector of industry. We need somebody to speak and consult and keep informed on issues that concern Oil production, prices and consumption of oil.
Tata Oil Mills
Tata Oil Mills
Intermediate
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada Empty Re: Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada

Post  J.M. Global Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 am

That is an excellent idea, but for the time being, our organization should focus in on raising the price of oil ourselves and proving our own power as a group. the government is doing its part to help us out, by issuing money to lower the value of the canadian dollar internationally, which helps out our exports. If we try to go in too many directions at once, we run the risk of getting lost in the shuffle and not achieving our goal, which is, to raise the price of oil so we can make a profit.
J.M. Global
J.M. Global
Intermediate
Intermediate

Back to top Go down

Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada Empty Re: Oil Producers Representative for President of eCanada

Post  Dynamite Investments Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Yes actually I am personally running for congress (I will run again next election), and if I get elected, you can bet that I will take the OCPP all the way to congress.

I have many plans for eCanada, mainly on the economy, but OCPP will definitely be both a topic to discuss and an example to show to the government on how the economy could be fixed other things other than tax policies and monetary policies.

For now however, like J.M. said, we need to focus on out main goals of getting more members + regulating oil prices. Then we can focus on other things.
Dynamite Investments
Dynamite Investments
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum